Wednesday, August 24, 2011

That's Pinteresting Vol. 2

Happy Wednesday, lovely people!
I am still pretty down about Jack Layton succumbing to cancer this week. Those will be some mighty big shoes to fill.
I also have PMS.
Praise scientists and doctors for Effexor and its mood stabilizing ability. I don't think anybody could have tolerated me, including myself!

I have been keeping myself amused with some stitching for my dear friend Deana (aka AlwaysInspired), and of course, PINNING!
Seriously, if you are not on Pinterest yet, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?!
No, it is not just another Facebook/Myspace/Twitter/Google+ that you will try and forget in a week. This is some fun stuff! And SO inspiring! I find things that make me laugh, make me drool, and make me want to create!
I would like to share some of my recent pins with all of you.

THIS is why men should not do retro!

I want these cowgirl boots SO much!

I think I need to make one of these, and a Johhny Cash one too! (I would buy one, but $100? really?) I can't believe that Pam aka Kittykill hasn't pinned this one yet!

Spoonflower had a free swatch day on August 18, so I ordered an 8x8 linen cotton swatch of this retro beauty. (ps: If you missed out on free swatch day, you have not "Liked" Digital Misfit on Facebook! I notify my sweet peeps of stuff like this!)

DROOOOOOOL!


Just LMAO! I had to pin this because of my friend Deana's love of gnomes and hatred of pink flamingos, and my friend Bev's (of Flamingo Toes!) love of all things flamingo.

Bev of Flamingo Toes always posts the best tutes. This one is for a fab stitchy applique set. She even painted all of the frames. The templates for the furniture can be downloaded from her blog.

I could keep posting because I keep pinning. This is just a small taste of what lingers around the Pinterest world. If you haven't tried it yet, and now realize that you MUST, just leave your email address in a comment below and I will send you an invite!

What are some of YOUR favorite pins this week? Leave your Pinterest link so I can follow you too!










5 comments:

Jaclyn Trecartin said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Thanks for inviting me to PINTREST--O'm loving it!

Lis said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hey, I found your blog and stood out that you love vintage fabrics. I sell vintage fabrics in etsy and I would be grateful if you just visit the site.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/EasternMarket/

Best wishes,
Lis

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I can't believe I missed those! I really really really need one of those pillows. A Dolly Parton one would be cool too. Do a whole classic country theme.

AlwaysInspired said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Woot! You don't know just how much I love the gnomes devouring the flamingo! I can't wait to have time to do some more pinning!

Mike & Court said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Just found your blog and would love for you to send me an invite to pintrest!