Thursday, February 17, 2011

OWOH Winner Announcement! (and OWOA news!)

One World One Heart has come to a close.




I have so enjoyed this year's event, with hundreds of familiar faces, and even more new talented bloggers to meet. I tried my very best to make it to all 850+ blogs participating this year. I think I at least came close!
I am very impressed with the turnout, and humbled by the lovely comments so many of you left here on my blog. I had no idea so many people would be interested in my little artwork and gnome!

For the past three years, OWOH has been my favorite blog event, one I looked forward to all year. I was very sad to learn that this was to be the final year.
Until, that is, the ocean dreamer herself, Ms Lisa Swifka of A Whimsical Bohemian, and the mastermind of OWOH announced that she would be heading up a brand new blog event next year!
Our World Our Art looks like it is going to be even more spectacular! Artists from all over the globe coming together to share their work with each other. I am getting inspired already!
I do hope that all of you will consider hopping aboard this new blog journey and sign up for the reminder newsletter on Lisa's blog.

Now for the news everyone is waiting to hear.

I have drawn the winner of my OWOH giveaway.
The honor was done by my trusty assistant, random.org

The winner of BOTH my canvas art piece and the gnome pincushion is ...
Drumroll please...


the beautiful and talented Kristin of Twinkle Twinkle

Kristin, I will be emailing you very soon for your mailing address. I do hope you like your gifts.

I want to thank you all for participating in One World One Heart, and for visiting my little hiding place in cyberspace! I hope you come by again. I know I will be visiting many of you again very soon.

Big hugs,
Heidi
aka Digital Misfit

4 comments:

Kristin said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

YEAH ME! I am so honored and excited! What a beautiful painting - I can't wait to have that hanging in my studio!!! And that little guy - oh! It's sure to be a great conversation starter! Thank you so much Heidi!
Kristin xoxo

AlwaysInspired said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Yay! Congrats Kristin!

Dena said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I know what you mean Heidi about wining. I almost felt bad after for posting the pictures, but no way, good for you celebrate!!

Yes awesome to meet new friends! OWOH

Dena

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I'm going to have to participate in this next year, what a wonderful idea. Thanks for stopping by to enter my giveaway. I really appreciate it;-)
Hugs, Betsy