Monday, July 26, 2010

Update on the Case of the THING

For those keeping abreast of the developments in my Case of the mystery THING , I have been contacted by Health Canada and spoke with a lovely agent by the name of Rosa.
Rosa forwarded me an Incident Report form to fill out which will go to the Ottawa offices.  With the completed form, I included the 2 photos featured in my previous blog post.

No callback from the manufacturer or corporate office today.

Will update with any new developments.

2 comments:

AlwaysInspired said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oh joy! I hope they start some sort of investigation soon. Oh, and thanks for giving the THING a personality! LOL

Victoria Rosas said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hi!!
You won the free blog makeover :)
http://batzyshop.blogspot.com/2010/08/winner.html